HYDRO BLASTER KIT
- Cast Aluminum Intake w/ Jet Pump Adapter & Carrier Bearing Mounting Flanges Drilled for Bolt Pattern
- Hardened Steel Intake Grate with Replaceable Bars included with Stainless Steel Hardware, Front & Rear Blending Plates Made from 6061 T6
- Custom Pump Adapter for your Jet Ski Pump included with Stainless Steel Hardware
The Hydro Blaster Intake is Currently Available for:
Yamaha 144-155 -160 mm $1599.00
Kawasaki 140-148-160 mm $1599.00
Sea-Doo – Spark and 4-Tec Applications $1648.00
Honda Aqua Trax $1599.00
Polaris / Textron 148mm $1648.00
Weld in Ring available for easy installation :
- 1/2″ To be used with 3/8″ UHMW Bottom $150.00
- 3/4″ To be used with No UHMW Bottom $175.00
Hardened Steel Grate Bars $35.00 each
Intake Grate Blending Plates $100.00 each
In a very short time mini jet boats have evolved a great deal….
What started as a grass roots effort in home workshops using wrecking yard jet ski parts has now turned into a purpose built industry capable of extremely high performance. What began with 60-90 hp repurposed jet ski drives in now 100-500hp boats reaching speeds well over 70mph.
The simple sheet metal inlet ducting that was adequate with low horse power projects of the past is no longer a realistic option in the current high- performance mini jet boat applications.
When the team at RSRacecraft began to transition from 30 years of building world championship level PWC to developing high performance mini jet boats we saw an opportunity we needed to apply our years of jet pump development to building the ultimate mini jet boat intake. We committed over 9 months of development to the design of the Hydro Blaster. Calling upon our experience both on the water and in the workshop using the latest CAD software, rapid prototype technology, as well as our in-house CNC facility. The goal of the project was to optimize the Hydro Blaster performance by:
• Shallow Water Capability
• Rocky and Abrasive Environments
• Ballistic Acceleration
• Top Speed
• Rough Water Hookup Previously Not Available to Mini Boat Builders
Due to the low inlet floor and velocity friendly shape of the Hydro Blaster a level of performance never before possible are easily achieved with PWC base jet pumps while still using a well designed intake grate to keep large stones and debris out.